Crockpot Lasagna is juicy, cheesy, beefy, and tastes just as good as a Classic Lasagna, but easier! There is no need to pre-cook noodles, you just add them raw and they cook up perfectly tender in the slow cooker. This is also a make-ahead lasagna that can be assembled a day ahead for convenient meals (hello Sunday lunch).
- 1 pound of ground beef
- Lasagna noodles
- 1 jar of spaghetti sauce
- 1 1/2 cups cottage cheese
- 1 1/2 cups grated mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
How To Make Crockpot Lasagna
- Brown ground beef and drain.
- Pour 1 cup of spaghetti sauce into the bottom of a 4-quart slow cooker.
- Toss remaining sauce with beef.
- Place 2 uncooked lasagnas on top of the sauce in the slow cooker.
- Spread 1/3 of the meat mixture over the noodles.
- Spread 3/4 cup of cottage cheese over the meat.
- Sprinkle 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese over the cottage cheese.
- Add another layer of uncooked noodles, 1/3 of the meat mixture, remaining cottage cheese and 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese.
- Add another layer of uncooked noodles, the meat mixture and the mozzarella cheese.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Cook over low heat for 4 hours.
- If the cooking time is longer, the cheese is a little better cooked.