Grandma’s Cinnamon Rolls, to make this amazing recipe you’ll need the following ingredients:
3 cups flour
1/4 c sugar
2 Tbsp baking powder
1 Teaspoon salt
1/3 c shortening
1 large egg
1 1/2 c milk
4-5 Tablespoon cinnamon
2 cups brown sugar
3/4 c butter softened
1. Mix flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and shortening with your hands.
2. In a separate bowl mix the egg and milk.
3. Make a hole in the center of the dry ingredients.
4. Pour the liquid ingredients in and mix together with a spoon.
5. Once it’s mixed put on a floured countertop.
6. Roll to 1/4 of an inch thick.
7. Spread softened butter over the top.
8. Cover the butter with brown sugar and sprinkle cinnamon over top, if you need to use more then the suggested cinnamon that’s ok.
9. Roll the dough uptight.
10. Cut approximately 1/2 inch thickness and place on a greased cookie sheet or parchment paper.
12. Bake at 400 for 12-15 minutes. Cool on rack.
Review from followers:
This recipe is the best one I’ve ever tried for cinnamon rolls, and I’m really picky.
I made this recipe for my boyfriend and his co-workers (they’re firemen). They absolutely loved them. Now they all want the recipe so that they can have their wives/girlfriends make them at home.
To print this recipe use the box below: